The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not picky on colors or high miles as long as it has a clean history and has been well maintained with service records. Preferences are wants not needs such as vibrant colors inside and out, or exhaust mods, or upgraded wheels. Most Evoras out there are fully loaded so thats not a big deal. I'm ready for a quick cash deal as long as the car checks out. It will be my daily driver so I need to make sure everything is on the up and up. Thanks. Email me if you are serious at [email protected]

Nice combinations:
Ice white with paprika
Aquamarine with oyster
Chrome orange...

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Unless you're a dealer and have access to auction I don't think there is a way to find one for that price. Last time i looked at the auction 2010 with 20K miles went for 51K. That's not even with auction fee and shipping which is another $1000 to $2000 depending on location.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. I have come across two in the last month at $50K but I did not like their history. I agree, much better options at 55, but I'm not in a rush. I'm not a dealer, I'm looking for my new pride and joy which is why money is tight and the wait will be worth it. Thanks again, Edgar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts