The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New to the forum but lurking for a while. Highly prefer the S. Open to different color combos.. prefer grey, blue. Less interested in yellow, orange, white. Darker interiors preferred.

Would like packages, extras.. prefer low mileage under 5-6k, all records, recalls done, clear carfax, 1 owner adult (nothing personal kids), no track, few to no mods preferred other than professional, no tinting. I'm meticulous like so many of you and hope to buy from same.. Please let me know the good/bad and why you are selling. Had a chance to put a 60's Elan back together 20 years ago and didn't bite and had the Chapman legacy bug ever since.. my wife said "ok" and my son won't stop racing it on his xbox.

Prefer northeast.. I'm in NYC metro area but open to boxing it up for the right opportunity.

Thanks for reviewing and in advance if you reply.
Chris

·
Supporting Vendor
449 Posts
Morning Chris!

Regarding your search for a 2011 or 2012 Evora, I have a highly optioned and well appointed 2012 Evora in Carbon Grey over Ebony Black with Red piping and stitching. Vehicle has the following options:

2+2 seating
IPS Sport Pack
Tech Pack
Premium Pack Sport
Backup Camera
Battery Maintainer
MSRP $83,790

Car has around 210 miles and has been driven to and from events. This vehicle is new and untitled and comes with a manufacturers new vehicle warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles whichever occurs first.

If you have interest in this vehicle or wish for more information, please do not hesitate to call and we can discuss over the phone.

Thank you for your time.

-Brian Henry
Gator Motorsport
317-245-6312

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts