The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the Evora itch in the worst way. Anyone able to help me out?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
There are some out there!!! Start with ebay and look around.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Or, try Lotus USA ' dealer locator and see what's out there and what they're asking for it.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spent half of this Christmas day compiling a word document of every NA IPS for sale in the country based upon ebay, cars.com, autotrader, dupont, and all the the dealer's individual websites. I would prefer a private party transaction but as these things are so dang rare it is looking like I will have to wait around awhile for that. Does anyone know if the Salt Lake City dealer is still open? Can't find anything on the web but they are still listed on the Lotus website.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
What price range?

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I spent half of this Christmas day compiling a word document of every NA IPS for sale in the country based upon ebay, cars.com, autotrader, dupont, and all the the dealer's individual websites. I would prefer a private party transaction but as these things are so dang rare it is looking like I will have to wait around awhile for that. Does anyone know if the Salt Lake City dealer is still open? Can't find anything on the web but they are still listed on the Lotus website.
No inventory for the Salt Lake City store

1 - 9 of 9 Posts