The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy a 2008-2009 EXIGE S240 with low miles.
- will also consider 2009 EXIGE 260 Sport / Sport 260

All options- Track, Touring, LSD, Star Shield
No track time.

Color-
WHITE / Ice
BLACK / Phantom
BLUE / Laser

BLACK interior

Must be PRISTINE with no damage history.

CASH-IN-HAND Buyer
Not in a hurry, but when the "right" one is available I am ready to make the purchase.

Any leads or referrals are welcome.

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
CASH-IN-HAND Buyer
Not in a hurry, but when the "right" one is available I am ready to make the purchase.

Any leads or referrals are welcome.
Unless the seller is financing, which doesn't happen often in private sale, ALL buyers by definition are 'cash in hand.'

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless the seller is financing, which doesn't happen often in private sale, ALL buyers by definition are 'cash in hand.'
Actually, financing for private party sales is common.
Many times using the intended purchase vehicle (cars, boats, airplanes, etc) or other equity such as homes and real property.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
any interest in a '10? or are you just looking for the older front end?
There is more wrong with the 2010 and 2011's than just the front end. Look at the attachment of the rear spoiler to the clam.

A lot of potential buyers are overlooking the bad attempt to redesign in the last two years -pretty much like when they were sold new. I don't blame them - especially when it comes time to replace some of those changed parts. Like the overpriced two piece splitter with backwards mud flaps or floppy clam mounted spoiler.Not real desirable changes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is more wrong with the 2010 and 2011's than just the front end. Look at the attachment of the rear spoiler to the clam.

A lot of potential buyers are overlooking the bad attempt to redesign in the last two years -pretty much like when they were sold new. I don't blame them - especially when it comes time to replace some of those changed parts. Like the overpriced two piece splitter with backwards mud flaps or floppy clam mounted spoiler.Not real desirable changes.
Agreed.
Which is why I am only considering the 2008-2009 MY

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I can't say mine fits your desire but I can say my car is in great condition, street and some track miles, has 35-40K+ in handling and go fast parts and is far superior than a stock s240. But if your looking for a stock garage queen than my car is not for you. I will be putting mine up for sale in Jan. or Feb., just need to get through the holidays, take photos, inventory and price it accordingly. Frankly people who drive a stock version then drive my car always think the stock version is soft, clunky, slow, etc. anyway, on with your hunt! Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts