The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, as the title says I am looking for a half Mohawk hardtop for a good deal. It can be in any color and reasonable condition or scratching. I would love one with all of the hardware for mounting and interior trim pieces. The odds of me finding the color I need are slim to none (KG) so I will be doing some work to it and painting anyway.

Thanks!

[email protected] DOT com

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
Hello all, as the title says I am looking for a half Mohawk hardtop for a good deal. It can be in any color and reasonable condition or scratching. I would love one with all of the hardware for mounting and interior trim pieces. The odds of me finding the color I need are slim to none (KG) so I will be doing some work to it and painting anyway.

Thanks!

[email protected] DOT com
What's a 'half Mohawk' roof. There is standard and full Mohawk. Never heard of a half Mohawk.

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
What's a 'half Mohawk' roof. There is standard and full Mohawk. Never heard of a half Mohawk.
- half: '06 Exige
- next year brought a low-profile Mohawk
- then a high-profile

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts
06' - '07 had them...... 06 was sealed and not functional, 07' was open and somewhat functional.

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
06' - '07 had them...... 06 was sealed and not functional, 07' was open and somewhat functional.
I owned an 06 and 07 Exige. Never heard either standard roof referred to as a half Mohawk. Learn something new every day.

·
Registered
978 Posts
A year too late. I had a KG one I sold last year with all the hardware. It was hanging out in my basement since I got a full Mohawk one from the factory with the car. :shift:

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a newb what can I say... Sorry about terminology. I been doing tons of board search functions on hardtops and saw other members coin the phrase half Mohawk. So I assumed I wasn't the first and it was an understood dialect :)

I want a NON full Mohawk.

I bought a car today... First lotus. Beyond stoked.

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
That is a full-mohawk roof for 2008+ cars.

·
Registered
978 Posts
And that car is isotope green not krypton green.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts