The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
It's actually "HOLY SH*T!". Your local dealer might still have some. I got mine from the now defunct Lotus of Beverly Hills and have it mounted in my office (it passed muster with our H/R rotfl)

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gonna' call some dealers this weekend, maybe I'll get lucky. If so, I'll get one for you too Spectre :).

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
These posters were originally for the L.A. Auto Show from a couple of years ago and dealers who participated took a few with them. IIRC, the left overs were either trashed or given to dealers you asked for them.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
anybody have a pic of one>?

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a terrible pic of one, maybe someone else has a better one, if not, I'll post it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
These seem to be pretty rare so I tried to duplicate it as best I could. Not enough resolution to make a poster out of, but would make a decent desktop wallpaper.

Lotus_HolySHT.jpg

·
Registered
128 Posts
Any chance of a "Photoshop Wizard" making a SY (Yellow) version of that Picture/Poster?

My Exige is SY, and I would love to have a WallPapers and/or file that has enough resolution to be able to print-out as a Poster?

By the way, this is the first time I am seeing that Poster, and it makes me want to buy my car all over again.

---- ANDY

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I have two - one framed - one not. Both weren't in perfect condition - they have some wrinkles and creases. I made a point of framing the one that was in the best condition out of the two. I continue to be stunned that this was ever seriously considered and promoted as a marketing campaign.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any chance of a "Photoshop Wizard" making a SY (Yellow) version of that Picture/Poster?

My Exige is SY, and I would love to have a WallPapers and/or file that has enough resolution to be able to print-out as a Poster?

By the way, this is the first time I am seeing that Poster, and it makes me want to buy my car all over again.

---- ANDY
I can easily remake this poster any way anyone likes, but I'll need a super high-res pic to start with.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
That ran as an ad in Sports Car International for a month or two. If it doesn't need to be large you could frame that, or scan it in for a high res source.

I can find out which issue it was in if you'd like.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts