The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

WTB: Exige "Oh Sh*t" poster.

15K views 180 replies 100 participants last post by  Max Smith 
#1 · (Edited)
WTB: Exige "Holy Sh*t" poster.

If anyone has one they'd like to get rid of, please let me know, thanks :).

#3 ·
It's actually "HOLY SH*T!". Your local dealer might still have some. I got mine from the now defunct Lotus of Beverly Hills and have it mounted in my office (it passed muster with our H/R rotfl)

#6 ·
These posters were originally for the L.A. Auto Show from a couple of years ago and dealers who participated took a few with them. IIRC, the left overs were either trashed or given to dealers you asked for them.

#12 ·
These seem to be pretty rare so I tried to duplicate it as best I could. Not enough resolution to make a poster out of, but would make a decent desktop wallpaper.

Supercar Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

#17 ·
Any chance of a "Photoshop Wizard" making a SY (Yellow) version of that Picture/Poster?

My Exige is SY, and I would love to have a WallPapers and/or file that has enough resolution to be able to print-out as a Poster?

By the way, this is the first time I am seeing that Poster, and it makes me want to buy my car all over again.

---- ANDY

#18 ·
I have two - one framed - one not. Both weren't in perfect condition - they have some wrinkles and creases. I made a point of framing the one that was in the best condition out of the two. I continue to be stunned that this was ever seriously considered and promoted as a marketing campaign.

#23 ·
Although not politically correct that is what most people say after a spirited drive so it does capture the reaction. I have a series of lotus posters that I had bought and getting framed but I think I will just make my own as I have not really been able to dig up any nice s240 posters.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.