The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for either a used Exige or Exige S. Don't particularly care about number of miles (i.e., I'm not looking to pay a premium for low miles) or color (except I don't want green). Packages of interests are LSD, track pack, and touring pack, but will consider cars without. Have cash and ready to buy. email: [email protected]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that means FULL options ...
And your point would be what?:shrug:

If you are trying to demonstrate your superior knowledge regarding lotus option packages, you get a gold star.:bow:

As I stated in my original post, I'll consider cars without all the options I listed. As I'm sure you are aware, not everyone wants all these options.

·
Registered
891 Posts
And your point would be what?:shrug:

If you are trying to demonstrate your superior knowledge regarding lotus option packages, you get a gold star.:bow:

As I stated in my original post, I'll consider cars without all the options I listed. As I'm sure you are aware, not everyone wants all these options.
My point was to explain you that there is NO OTHER packages ...

so you need an exige/exige S full of options ..

anyway , good luck with your search !

you are looking for the BEST !

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 2006 Lotus Exige Graphite Grey

2006, LOTUS, EXIGE
star shield
Lotus installed performance ECU
Limited Slip
Excellent Condition
$38,000 OBO

·
Registered
342 Posts
06' Exige NA in Storm Titanium, Custom Stripes
I am selling my 06' Storm Titanium Exige with Larini SE exhaust and Euro Grills, cold air induction kit, K40 integrated Radar & Laser system, HID Lights, Lotus Mats and a really stripe set-up ( Done by HRM ). and red tow hook.

This local one-owner Exige was sold new by HRM and has been driven just 7.4k miles! It features the factory Touring Pack, Star Shield, and Metallic Paint. It has also been fitted with a professionally installed front-& rear- K40 radar detector, 100% Wool Lotus mats edged in Red, and Red painted engine cover, Silver finished lightweight forged alloy wheels (16" front, 17" rear) shod with Yokohama A048 Advan LTS high-performance tires. Almost forgot again.. HID lights and fog lamps fitted $38.5K or best

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/6-exige-na-testing-waters-70396/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts