The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty self explanatory, must meet the following qualifications though-
1. ONLY THE FOLLOWING COLORS-Ardent, Solar, Artic Silver, Storm Ti, Graphite, Isotope, Aspen, Magnetic
2. Under $40,000
3. Contrasting wheels
4. ELISES MUST BE HEAVILY MODDED!!! Suspension+Engine+Exterior

Let me know what you have-I'm looking to purchase next month.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Have you checked the "For Sale" section? FYI, Magnetic Blue was only available for MY05, Aspen White and Solar Yellow came in 2006 and Isotope Green was introduced in MY08 vehicles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you checked the "For Sale" section? FYI, Magnetic Blue was only available for MY05, Aspen White and Solar Yellow came in 2006 and Isotope Green was introduced in MY08 vehicles.
I have checked the for sale section, and anything I like has already been sold. Figured there also might be some people who don't post their cars there, but would consider selling if they had a guaranteed buyer.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Location would be smart, you can set it in your profile or post here.

·
Registered
538 Posts
FYI, wrong -poke-.
Do you have a pic of an '06 Magnetic Blue? I couldn't find one so I had the dealer make a call into Lotus headquarters in GA and apparently, Lotus stated they discontinued that color in '06. I couldn't find a car in that color for '06 so if you have any pics, I'd love to see it to put into my small color project. :shrug:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am from PA, but location is not an issue-I'm willing to have the right car shipped if necessary.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Do you have a pic of an '06 Magnetic Blue? I couldn't find one so I had the dealer make a call into Lotus headquarters in GA and apparently, Lotus stated they discontinued that color in '06. I couldn't find a car in that color for '06 so if you have any pics, I'd love to see it to put into my small color project. :shrug:
My '06 Magnetic Blue :shift:

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
what about a heavily modded exige? But it would be a lot more then $40K

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
06 Exige, Solar, Star, tour 2500 Miles, Clean ECU, CarFax, and PDI
PM me with more info/price please.
For Sale 2005 Lotus Elise

Not my car, but have seen it, very nice
Looks pretty nice, and Pittsburgh too (where I will be receiving the car). Will likely contact the seller soon. Thanks!

what about a heavily modded exige? But it would be a lot more then $40K
Thanks, but $40K is my absolute limit.

I'll sell ya mine!
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. Great car, just not my taste in mods.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks pretty nice, and Pittsburgh too (where I will be receiving the car). Will likely contact the seller soon. Thanks!

Hope it works out for ya. I have talked to the owner at a couple of the PGH car shows, seemed like a good guy who cared for his car well.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
If you haven't seen my car, you should. Stock suspension, but the turbo door is already opened, and only the size of your balls (Or LACK of brain size rotfl) limits the power potential.

My car has the expensive stuff done, now u just need a decent set of adjustables.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/selling-my-2005-ff275-elise-33-900-a-62153/

AND you get the 1900 dollar forum discount if you promise to stick around LT:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts