The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a 2008 Exige S 240. I would prefer black or white, but may expand my search if I can’t find one in those colors. I live in northern Virginia and I’m ready to buy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I saw your post earlier. Great looking car! I was hoping to stay under $65k.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I’m looking for a 2008 Exige S 240. I would prefer black or white, but may expand my search if I can’t find one in those colors. I live in northern Virginia and I’m ready to buy.
With all due respect, are you aware of the differences between the Exige, the Exige S (sometimes referred to as the S220), the S240 and S260? The only reason I ask is that since there are only a few Exiges compared to the Elises, you've significantly slimmed down the available vehicles.

San

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. I’ve been doing my homework on the model differences. Since I discovered this forum, I’ve probably spent way too much time reading various posts. There is a lot of great information on the site. I realize I may need to expand my search criteria (year, model, color, price), but I figured I’d start narrow.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
As of last Saturday, I am the proud new owner of a white 2008 Lotus Exige S 240. Thanks @oldmansan for sharing your experience with someone new to Lotus. This forum overall has been incredibly helpful and I’m excited to be part of the Lotus family.

@oldmansan Please close this thread.
No problem.

San

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.