The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a ecu for my NA car that I’m converting to the Exige s supercharger setup.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Why not get a standalone ECU or have your existing ECU flashed? Going to make much more power than with the stock tune.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
Grinchxvx I think what Scott was saying is you can put a BOE tune on your stock ECU after you do all the hardware upgrades and fill out what you have on your tune request sheet and you will be far better off than with stock(S) ECU for HP and TQ along with fattening up the midrange.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why not get a standalone ECU or have your existing ECU flashed? Going to make much more power than with the stock tune.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That’s the goal eventually, I just need a few more things that boe requires for their tunes and they’re also closed with all this virus stuff so it could be a minute until I get anything from them.
kind of just seeing if there are any stock Exige S ecus because I have everything else I would need and could have the supercharger on the car running basically overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
Don't think they're closed they've been responding on FB. Any dealing should be with [email protected] they sometimes get busy but Ashley usually answers quickly. Not sure if it's an issue but serial number won't match.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been trying to get BOE to help me and did not get any response for 2 weeks.
So, as back up plan, I am in search of hardware to go back to stock.

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
How have you been trying to contact them?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been trying to get BOE to help me and did not get any response for 2 weeks.
So, as back up plan, I am in search of hardware to go back to stock.
Same, it’s not a big deal rn though because everything is slowed down and I’m saving for more parts anyway. I could see how you would be stuck though without their support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts