The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
He's on fire!
3,407 Posts
ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhaahahahahahahh *takes deep breath* aahahahaahahahahaha

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No more viper? I kind of remember you bashing your Elise on the alley. Be patient though deals pop up.
I have a 10 ACR. I was thinking about trying to get into something cheaper for the time being. Figured I was optimistic but worth a shot.

I don't recall bashing on the Elise however they are completely different cars.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have a 10 ACR. I was thinking about trying to get into something cheaper for the time being. Figured I was optimistic but worth a shot.

I don't recall bashing on the Elise however they are completely different cars.
i understand, i have a gen2 gts and a supercharged exige. apples and oranges. best of luck!

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
He's on fire!
3,407 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
The original post has been edited. When I made my comment, there was a requirement for a clean title.
In which case: Guffaw, guffaw, guffaw.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Not quite so ridiculous an idea, if you are comfortable with a rebuild title.

My new ride, once it gets shipped from FL -> CA: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/2007-exige-s-black-black-29-900-fl-165881/

Cheers.
So you bought that one from Wire Wheel. Congratulations on the bargain of the decade!

I didn't see this one in person, but WW has such a solid reputation, and I have seen many, many of their cars up close... If Hayes says its a solid car, I believe him.

Enjoy the new toy!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Im selling a 2006 Elise REV 400, 380hp, Great condition. See Lotuc Cars for sale just posted. Might take low $30's. I have $19k in upgrades in it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts