The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm looking to buy a new car and always wanted a Lotus Exige S, so here I am! I am looking to buy within the next 2 weeks, and I will meet up with you and pay cash as long as you have the title.

What I want:
-Color: I preffer Krypton Green, but red, silver or blue is fine with me
-Mileage: Obviously preffer lower miles but nothing over 50k miles
-Mods: I don't mind any mods as long as they're not crazy (like a stand-alone fuel computer)

As you can see I'm not too picky.

My price range is anywhere from 30-37k

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Best of luck but realize that at 37k you'll be at the low end of a good condition Exige S.

The S started in 07 BTW

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Best of luck but realize that at 37k you'll be at the low end of a good condition Exige S.

The S started in 07 BTW
I dunno, 07's in good shape show up in the $36K/$37K range with greater frequency.

I think the Krypton Green is the long shot.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Well that's exactly my point. The high end of his scale is the very low end of what they are selling for, that's all. KG for 37k is probably highly unlikely...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can definitely play with the money needed to buy one, but from looking at a few exige s they were close to that. Like the red one in Washington dc people are going crazy about, 7k for them to install a clutch and brakes. And like I said my ideal lotus would be kg, but I really love red and the gray. Blue is nice too

·
He's on fire!
3,220 Posts
that red one in washington dc was not an exige s, hence the lower price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts