The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Exige V6 Cup - There are a couple for sale through the normal outlets-- autotrader/cargurus etc
Wanted to post here to see if there are any hidden gems out there not posted for sale that could be bought.
Pm or email if you know of any!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Looking for a Exige V6 Cup - There are a couple for sale through the normal outlets-- autotrader/cargurus etc
Wanted to post here to see if there are any hidden gems out there not posted for sale that could be bought.
There's one for sale here. Owner is in New York but comes here monthly to track his cars. His torso is too tall for the Exige V6 Cup, hence why he's selling it. He actually offered to ship it to Willow Springs last month so I could check it out. I felt like I'd be taking advantage of his generous offer. Here's the thread.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Thanks San! Ill follow up with Dan.
Very nice guy. He offered to let me drive his Ferrari at Willow Springs last month. I'll probably never get another opportunity like that, but again, I didn't want to take advantage of his generous offer.

San

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Greg,
Gator Motorsports has one available that has the KomoTec 430 upgrade. I had to go to the UK to get my Cup-R which should be arriving late January.
Later,
Eldon

·
He's on fire!
3,255 Posts
Greg,
Gator Motorsports has one available that has the KomoTec 430 upgrade. I had to go to the UK to get my Cup-R which should be arriving late January.
Later,
Eldon
There must be some disease going around that I didn't get. You're now the third person I know with a shiny new track toy for 2020. Congrats!

Reactions: GregsRaceParts

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
There must be some disease going around that I didn't get. You're now the third person I know with a shiny new track toy for 2020. Congrats!
Thanks Jeff.
I'm currently chomping at the bit waiting for it to get to my door step.
Happy Holidays,
Eldon

·
Vendor
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greg,
Later,
Eldon
I heard you have a CupR coming! Congrats!
I did spot that Silver one and spoke to Brian about it ---we may work something out on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts