The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Year doesn't matter, although I would prefer a supercharged one (be it aftermarket or factory). Also, I am only looking at used ones. Prefer low-ish miles. I'm open to most colors. I am in Arkansas and just trying to get a feel for the market and see what is available right now. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
but it took me a year to find the car I really wanted so I'm sure you will be able to find something!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
new or used?
I would love a new one but I don't think I could swing it right now.

@ACE51 : Yeah that is kinda how I am. I just got a new job and am new to the market so I'm just being patient until the perfect one comes my way.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I would love a new one but I don't think I could swing it right now.

@ACE51 : Yeah that is kinda how I am. I just got a new job and am new to the market so I'm just being patient until the perfect one comes my way.

thats what I did. I loved my orange elise and I knew that I wouldn't be happy unless I had another orange car.

I considered an 07 exige S leftover but still didnt want to pay 55,900.

What I considered when buying a car:

If it came from the factory supercharged then the insurance company was going to know about it and cost more on my premium, not a big deal breaker but something to think about. A car with a non factory s/c wouldn't be on the premium. The s/c is the same as the factory ones, just no intercooler and the scoop on the roof is non functional.

I jumped for this car because it had everything I would probably buy anyways (belts $800, wheels $3000, s/c already installed w/ gauge $4400 + someone elses time installing and doing a good job (I'm lazy :shrug:) and it was already broken in :D

Just search, you're not going to loose much money if you are forced to sell your car down the road, always keep that in mind!

·
Registered
475 Posts
My 08 Eixige S240 I'm blowing out at $59k, car only has 1600 miles and was a demo for one of the Lotus Corprate guys in Atlanta, let me know......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts