The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Looking for a full factory supercharger kit for 2006 Lotus Elise along with documentation.
I have to ask, are you sure that's what you want? Given that it doesn't have an intercooler and is a very small supercharger, many would opt for something more substantial. Personally I'd go with the front Hex kit that BOE offers and one of their superchargers. For what you'll pay for the stock supercharger, you'll obtain little additional power and more weight. Some that have the stock supercharger on the Elise feel like they'd prefer it to be NA.

San

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to ask, are you sure that's what you want? Given that it doesn't have an intercooler and is a very small supercharger, many would opt for something more substantial. Personally I'd go with the front Hex kit that BOE offers and one of their superchargers. For what you'll pay for the stock supercharger, you'll obtain little additional power and more weight. Some that have the stock supercharger on the Elise feel like they'd prefer it to be NA.

San
I live in California and laws require that I be compliant and it seems the smog checkers are being more vigilant in the visual inspections.

I prefer something more substantial - of course. However, I'm not moving away from California for additional horsepower.

Do you happen to have a factory Elise SC kit?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I live in California and laws require that I be compliant and it seems the smog checkers are being more vigilant in the visual inspections.

I prefer something more substantial - of course. However, I'm not moving away from California for additional horsepower.

Do you happen to have a factory Elise SC kit?
No, I have an Exige S.

San

1 - 4 of 4 Posts