The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, but I really would prefer the oem ones, I actually bought fast toys mats but their “lime” piping isn’t really lime and completely clashes with krypton green lol my oem ones have seen their better days I’m not sure how the previous owner beat them up so much

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
You can order new OEM from a Lotus dealer. I just got my Lotus Sport mat’s from the UK.

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
Part number is LSPACC00059 (Mat set 111R LHD). They list @ $252.41 for the pair. They are made to order.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That’s quite a bit :oops:
Holding out for some lightly used ones from a forum member lol :)

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
If they said lambo or Ferrari on them they would be thousands ..............😎

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
If they said lambo or Ferrari on them they would be thousands ..............😎
My GT-R carbon inset floor mats list for over a thousand. They came with the car, I didn't order them.

I have a new set of floor mats for the Exige, but they're packed away as I don't want to get them dirty. I have issues.

OP, I have a set of stock floor mats, but they're not "lightly used". The price would be right though. I can't take a pic right now as I'm watching the Indy 500.

San

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My GT-R carbon inset floor mats list for over a thousand. They came with the car, I didn't order them.

I have a new set of floor mats for the Exige, but they're packed away as I don't want to get them dirty. I have issues.

OP, I have a set of stock floor mats, but they're not "lightly used". The price would be right though. I can't take a pic right now as I'm watching the Indy 500.

San
send me a pic when you get a chance

·
7,598 Posts
Thanks for the pics.. Someone messaged me with mats that had essentially no wear for only $50 shipped so I couldn't say no!
That's a bargain. You want this closed?

San

·
7,598 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.