The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
K.. I just bought their carbon one for 350 British pounds, which is like.. $650.. more expensive.. :p
Really?

I bought the fiberglass one for something like 200$ this summer. Exchange rate must be bad these days. :shrug:

On the bright side, you will finally get it. The FF you never would.

Edit: I just checked and the fiberglas is 250$ and the carbon 170$ more. So 420$ total. Are you sure you got the right one?

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really?

I bought the fiberglass one for something like 200$ this summer. Exchange rate must be bad these days. :shrug:

On the bright side, you will finally get it. The FF you never would.

Edit: I just checked and the fiberglas is 250$ and the carbon 170$ more. So 420$ total. Are you sure you got the right one?
Yeah, I accidentally switched my 5 and 6, so the total is 560...

shipping was $81 :eek:

edit; total was £ 350.01, or 569.081259 U.S. dollars

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got a message from Modacar, apparently the splitter was discontinued due to lack of interest.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Seems like it doesn't line up properly on the side.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Wow looks like all the non Exige style splitters for the Elise are discontinued. I personal like the non Exige style ones like the ForceFed that do not cover up the "winglits" and follow the lines in front. I am glade I found a use ForceFed a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Seems like the Elise Parts splitter can be hit or miss on fitment. Is the reverie splitter the only reliable option? I really wish forcedfed/modacar would bring the splitter back...

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Can you take pictures from the low front and side?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts