The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to put my hardtop on the car for the winter months and can’t find the 2 brackets/hardware to fasten the front of the hardtop to the front of the car. Looking to purchase replacements ASAP and thought I would check forum before ordering new.

thanks!
Max

·
Registered
430 Posts
How ironic. I need a set too. I just bought an (another)? Elise yesterday and the PO did not have these so rather than have it fly off the Hardtop is still at their house! :(

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
well folks! you are in luck! I have 2 sets I can part with - i'll let them go for... $30 pair /shipped? but I can go higher as well =D

oh, and i'll need you to post some pics of your cars!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh yes, the bolts and rubber cap etc. all there? Like this one?

If so, let me know payment details please.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well folks! you are in luck! I have 2 sets I can part with - i'll let them go for... $30 pair /shipped? but I can go higher as well =D

Wow: great news! I honestly checked this page probably 50 times yesterday to see if you found them and when I didn’t see anything yesterday I was planning on buying a new set today....but then work got in the way and I didn’t get around to it! In any case, count me I’m for left and right brackets (plus the weird screws/bolts that attach them to the car)! Thanks and let me know how you would like to receive payment,

Max

·
Registered
430 Posts

Received tonight, Thanks again!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts