The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, Im just now getting in the market. Mostly looking at Graphite Gray 06 Exige models. Shoot me a pm or post a link here if you see any for sale.

Thanks!

Oh, and Id be willing to travel anywhere in the lower 48 to get the car.:cool:

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Great Color. Managing Expectations

Like the title says, Im just now getting in the market. Mostly looking at Graphite Gray 06 Exige models. Shoot me a pm or post a link here if you see any for sale.

Thanks!

Oh, and Id be willing to travel anywhere in the lower 48 to get the car.:cool:
It's a great color, I sold my 06 GG Exige just over a year ago to its new owner here on the board.

Good that you are willing to travel, but even at that:

Look at the 2006 Exige Registry list in another thread. There are 67 different cars listed, which accounts for about 25% of all the 06 Exiges sold in the US.

On that list, one is Graphite Gray (my former car). Not scientific, of course, but from that list one might suggest that at most there are 6, perhaps fewer, 2006 Graphite Gray Exiges in the U.S. in total.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a great color, I sold my 06 GG Exige just over a year ago to its new owner here on the board.

Good that you are willing to travel, but even at that:

Look at the 2006 Exige Registry list in another thread. There are 67 different cars listed, which accounts for about 25% of all the 06 Exiges sold in the US.

On that list, one is Graphite Gray (my former car). Not scientific, of course, but from that list one might suggest that at most there are 6, perhaps fewer, 2006 Graphite Gray Exiges in the U.S. in total.

Best of luck!
Thanks for the info! Thats great stuff, I had no idea that only a few made it over.

I really am in no rush to purchase. I will most likely just keep updating this every month or so. I'm hoping to pick one up by the end of the summer, the longer I wait I suppose the less I will spend:shrug: But I wont have any fun driving:evil::evil:

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
2006, LOTUS, EXIGE

The link above is my car. You can reply straight to my email if you're interested. West Los Angeles area. Never tracked. Perfect condition. Look forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]
Looks great! Better take him up on it, probably the only 06GG Exige for sale in North America right now!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Letting you know that I have someone who is very interested in the car. If you're still in the market let me know. The buyer is trying to get financing with in the next few days. Just FYI

·
Registered
342 Posts
06' Exige NA in Storm Titanium, Custom Stripes
I am selling my 06' Storm Titanium Exige with Larini SE exhaust and Euro Grills, cold air induction kit, K40 integrated Radar & Laser system, HID Lights, Lotus Mats and a really stripe set-up ( Done by HRM ). and red tow hook.

This local one-owner Exige was sold new by HRM and has been driven just 7.4k miles! It features the factory Touring Pack, Star Shield, and Metallic Paint. It has also been fitted with a professionally installed front-& rear- K40 radar detector, 100% Wool Lotus mats edged in Red, and Red painted engine cover, Silver finished lightweight forged alloy wheels (16" front, 17" rear) shod with Yokohama A048 Advan LTS high-performance tires. Almost forgot again.. HID lights and fog lamps fitted $ 38.5K or best offer

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/6-exige-na-testing-waters-70396/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts