The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They all told me i would easily find a hardtop here... But i can't!! :(

I'm looking for a solar yellow hardtop, but would take any color and repaint it...

Thanks!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price depend if i have to repaint and shipping, i'm in Canada... Just tell me how much you want?:)

Preferably an Elise hardtop, but i think i saw somewhere that an Exige hardtop would fit on a Elise, if this is right, i don't care if it's an Elise or Exige hardtop!

How much do you want to pay? Is this for Elise or Exige?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
fyi: the exige top does fit, but it's not quite right. There's a scoop on the top, that doesn't meet up with the rollbar cover on the elise.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Be patient Grasshopper........they DO show up here.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Be patient Grasshopper........they DO show up here.
Hah! :D

Dont' freak out :panic:
it aint snowing in Canada yet!!

Just give it time and one will no doubt pop up for sale.
(as they're usually orphaned when one of our cars is lost due to collision)

·
Registered
350 Posts
i *might* be selling mine, contingent on what happens when my car goes in for an estimate at the body shop tomorrow - if it comes back totaled, i'll have an orphaned top. stay tuned. it's ardent red though :(

where are you btw? i head up to BC frequently, could bring it up with me if you're in the area. or ship it from there, probably cheaper than crossing the border via fedex/ups.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
If you didn't find one, I've a yellow one I'm looking to sell. Not 100% sure which yellow it is but I think it's solar.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big thanks for the offer, but i found one couple of weeks ago... Did i miss a good deal?? :eek:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Big thanks for the offer, but i found one couple of weeks ago... Did i miss a good deal?? :eek:

that all depends on what you paid:D

looking at market value + shipping

·
Registered
1 Posts
Storm Titanium Hardtop Needed for my 2005

Looking for a storm Titanium Hardtop for sale in great condition. Let me know if anyone has one in good shape and how much. Private Message me. It would need to be shipped to NJ.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts