The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like subject says.

I'm willing to trade my stage II exhaust straight up with a stock exhaust system, but I haven't been getting any bites - so I'm willing to pay to take a stock system off your hands.

Would prefer a local transaction so that we can avoid shipping/handling fees and hassles.

thanks!

- kyung

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What brand is your Stage 2 exhaust and will it fit on an 07' Exige? Possibly willing to trade...
Hmm, it is the stock stage II that comes with the car. Not entirely sure if it will fit an '07 exige or not - anyone else know?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cstetter: Yeah, I've contacted Rob. Nice guy - he offered to do the swap for me, and he does have a spare. We made an appt for the swap today, but he got called away by a few things, and it sounds like he might be pretty busy for a while. :)

Might be swapping with someone over mail, so if that goes through, I should be fine. :) Thanks, lotustalk folks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Like subject says.

I'm willing to trade my stage II exhaust straight up with a stock exhaust system, but I haven't been getting any bites - so I'm willing to pay to take a stock system off your hands.

Would prefer a local transaction so that we can avoid shipping/handling fees and hassles.

thanks!

- kyung
Hey i'm willing to sell my stock exhaust! Just swapped it out for a Larini about 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately i'm in San Diego so that doesn't help with the shipping issue. Let me know if you're intereted either way though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you don't get anywhere with anyone who has already replied, I have an '05 Elise that would be very happy to trade it's stock exhaust for a stage II. I'm just up the road from you in Walnut Creek.

Simon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts