The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. A nice man in an 18 wheeler killed my Saffron Yello '05 Elise for me on Route 81 in VA on Tuesday afternoon. So, needless to say that when the Insurance Co comes through with the check I'll be looking for a replacement.

I would like to make lemonade out of this lemony situation, and use it as an opportunity to take a step up from the normally aspirated motor I had to an Intercooled, Supercharged model. Looking for something that hasn't been thrashed on, less than 40K miles. Big Diffuser, System, side sills, I'd love it all. Let me know what you have.

It's going to take a minute or two for the insurance to work out, and I'll finance a small portion of the transaction, so please realize that it won't be tomorrow afternoon, but it's happening.

Loved the Yellow, also really like the BRG and Black, but pretty much open to anything. Last thing, I'd definitely have a 3rd party Professional come to inspect the car. Money well spent for peace of mind on a significant purchase such as this. Thanks ::::)

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
You can get a supercharged Elise, but the intercooler only comes with the Exige (stock cars).

I wouldn't rule out an Elise and aftermarket supercharger/intercooler (BOE) if you prefer the Elise.

San

·
Registered
766 Posts
There's one in Hawaii I was gonna buy...11.5k miles, supercharged, carbon fiber side skirts and front splitter, in dash navigation. I was literally five minutes from wire transferring him the funds. If you want more info let me know.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
There's one in Hawaii I was gonna buy...11.5k miles, supercharged, carbon fiber side skirts and front splitter, in dash navigation. I was literally five minutes from wire transferring him the funds. If you want more info let me know.
I saw that one as well, I think it is a great option. If I still lived in HI I would be all over it. I really like the front lip also!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts