The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

WTB: interior pieces

748 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  uclacyc 
#1 ·
I'm looking for the small cover plate that is right below that passenger side vent and airbag cover.

Broken (to some degree) is acceptable. Need them for a project.

#4 ·
Yeah that's cool.

On a side note, I'm also looking for the crappy seat belt trim piece. Again, broken is fine. So if you've replaced them and for some unknown reason have them laying around. Let me know.

#6 ·
Yo Ripple, just PMed you my e-mail. Bear sold me his piece for $22 shipped. Expected delivery is March 02. Are you okay with waiting a little, or do you need the piece now? I could potentially send it to you if you really need it, just that I'll have an unsightly hole in the interior.

How does $15 shipped sound to you?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.