The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am looking for a 2005 / 2006 Lotus Elise, would prefer orange, but open to various colors. I am located in Northern California. I am a very serious buyer and looking to act fast.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
You hit the ideal time to purchase, usually more are for sale in the fall and winter. Good luck in your purchase. I find you are more likely to get a nibble if you state how far you are willing to get a car from, and what is the price range you are looking within.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You hit the ideal time to purchase, usually more are for sale in the fall and winter. Good luck in your purchase. I find you are more likely to get a nibble if you state how far you are willing to get a car from, and what is the price range you are looking within.
This is great news!

Willing to spend up to 30k, some wiggle room for the right car :shift:

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Good start, now you list preferences: totally stock, some light prep which includes toe links, a bit more prep which includes supercharger, full monte race mamba. Low miles, medium miles, miles don't matter I am dropping in a K24. Also, perhaps, must pass California SMOG requirements. Must have cute girl in all car pics.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good start, now you list preferences: totally stock, some light prep which includes toe links, a bit more prep which includes supercharger, full monte race mamba. Low miles, medium miles, miles don't matter I am dropping in a K24. Also, perhaps, must pass California SMOG requirements. Must have cute girl in all car pics.
Haha, thanks buddy. As you can tell, I am pretty new to this!

I am not too picky with the car. As long as mileage is reasonable, below 60k and the car is street legal I would be happy with it. I am not looking for a car that was tracked, however.

Also, the more pix with a cute girl, the more inclined I am to purchase ;)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
LOtus,
I am very concerned for you. Should someone send car pics with half naked women in them, you may be too distracted to really examine the car. I ask that you PM me all of those pictures, so I can carefully evaluate the condition of the car.
Helpfully yours,
Addertooth

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOtus,
I am very concerned for you. Should someone send car pics with half naked women in them, you may be too distracted to really examine the car. I ask that you PM me all of those pictures, so I can carefully evaluate the condition of the car.
Helpfully yours,
Addertooth

You mean carefully evaluate the girl? rotflrotflrotfl

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
My helpful intentions are nothing but pure :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts