The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a bunch of parts and in joining lotus talk and looking at there rules i will post separately so i have enough posts to participate, sorry for the inconvenience.

1-I am looking for a radiator for my elise, thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I am looking for a bunch of parts and in joining lotus talk and looking at there rules i will post separately so i have enough posts to participate, sorry for the inconvenience.

1-I am looking for a radiator for my elise, thanks in advance
I have an OEM radiator from my 07 Exige.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, how much and where are you located? i will be offline in few for possibly until monday morning, thanks

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I will have '06 Elise 15k miles on it - available for sale later this week. Let me know if your interested.

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
There's a reason that most of us replaced the fragile OEM radiator. Big job to replace it; not done on side of road like most other cars. OEMs separate core from side tanks.

Look for a new all aluminum radiator, single pass.

BOE, Blackwatch, inokinetic

·
Registered
956 Posts
There's a reason that most of us replaced the fragile OEM radiator. Big job to replace it; not done on side of road like most other cars. OEMs separate core from side tanks.

Look for a new all aluminum radiator, single pass.

BOE, Blackwatch, inokinetic
Totally agree. You will only want to put new parts in if you spend all the time and effort to pull and reinstall the front clam. Get a single pass as stated because these cars take a while to warm up. Multi-pass radiators are really only needed for the track.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just posted on a new all aluminum radiator on the Parts for Sale section

1 - 8 of 8 Posts