The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
We have a green one here that can easily be painted to match. Let me know.
just wondering for my own reference... how do you paint lotus body parts since they were waterbased paint from the factory? How do you paint it in waterbase, what places can do it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
yellow hardtop

I have a yellow elise hardtop, I bought it used for my BRG elise i don't know if it is solar or saffron, do you know of an easy way to tell? it needs very minor repair there are some small cracks around the front mounting points, nothing that is visible from the outside when it is installed, you can see them from the driver's seat. any decent body guy could sort it out no problem. I also have a blue one that is scratched pretty badly.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Solar yellow and saffron yellow are the same shade - only difference is that solar has metal sparkly flakes added
I have a solar yellow hard top on a saffron car. The color match is perfect. The solar has small metallic flakes in it. You only really notice them on very bright days.

I'm not selling but I thought you might wish to expand your search to either solar or saffron

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Actually I see that there is a Yellow hardtop for sale on ebay today.

Search for "Lotus Elise Yellow Hardtop".

The guy who is selling it is the same person I purchased my hardtop from. Very nice person.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts