The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to purchase an Elise near Southern California for around the $30k range, however for the right car I'm happy to travel.

• Must have hardtop + soft top.
  • Clean title only - no accidents or paintwork, no exceptions to this
  • Prefer brighter colors (red, blue, etc) but color is not a limiting factor with the exception of yellow
  • Prefer black interior, but once again depending on price / condition of a car its not a limiting factor
  • The closer to stock the better, but don't mind high quality mods like high end suspension, etc. Stock body only or reversible body mods
  • The closer to socal, the better
  • My max budget is $30k for the right car, although I would be happy to purchase a higher mileage car for less as long as its been well maintained and is in good condition. I don't think I'm being unreasonable with pricing as I've seen many go for this price or less w/ less than 50-60k miles, however I was not ready to purchase at the time. Ready to bite now.
Had a deal fall through on a local black one so back on the hunt. Show me what you have!! Quickest way to reach me is through text at 818 817 1680. Have cash in hand and looking to make a deal ASAP. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts