Looking to purchase an Elise near Southern California for around the $30k range, however for the right car I'm happy to travel.
- Must have hardtop + soft top.
- Clean title only - no accidents or paintwork, no exceptions to this
- Prefer brighter colors (red, blue, etc) but color is not a limiting factor with the exception of yellow
- Prefer black interior, but once again depending on price / condition of a car its not a limiting factor
- The closer to stock the better, but don't mind high quality mods like high end suspension, etc. Stock body only or reversible body mods
- The closer to socal, the better
- My max budget is $30k for the right car, although I would be happy to purchase a higher mileage car for less as long as its been well maintained and is in good condition. I don't think I'm being unreasonable with pricing as I've seen many go for this price or less w/ less than 50-60k miles, however I was not ready to purchase at the time. Ready to bite now.