The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks, I'm looking for a Lotus Elise with a clean title. Any color, but preferably in the Bay Area. I have cash in hand, I am located in Tracy but anywhere in the Bay Area or surrounding cities works for me.

I had found a great one, but the seller didn't bother to tell me he didn't want to sell until the first buyer backed out. Otherwise I wouldn't have made the long drive. So that was a waste of my entire morning since apparently they have now made a deal. :facepalm

My budget is 30k for the right car. PM me and I'll send you my phone number so we can arrange a viewing. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a lotus Elise for that i decided to listed up for sale and happen to read the form and saw your post. I’m from CA Bay Area city of Cupertino. I Listed all the info below please do let me know if you have any questions about the car

Michael L
510-673-9292

2005 Lotus Elise
Dark gray
Fully load: sport and premium packet
Clean title
Upgrade Alpine mp3 set and speaker in front
Maintenance every 5 miles oil change
2 set of original key w/ key fob
Car cover
Soft top very good condition
3rd owner

·
Registered
6 Posts
2006 Elise for sale. Very Clean. In San Diego

We might be a bit apart on money, but check out my car. It is arguably the most attractive color combination made. One owner and always well-kept.

I have stores up in the Bay area so I would even drive it up for you after the purchase. Brett

2006 Lotus Elise , $39,990 - Cars.com

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had found a great one, but the seller didn't bother to tell me he didn't want to sell until the first buyer backed out. Otherwise I wouldn't have made the long drive. So that was a waste of my entire morning since apparently they have now made a deal. :facepalm
What car was it? BTW, my brother lives in Tracy. Hopefully, you'll soon see an orange exige rolling around there everything now and then. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts