The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for a clean, lower mileage SCed Elise at a fair price with no issues or accidents. Just needs to be able to pass smog in Cali. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Just looking for a clean, lower mileage SCed Elise at a fair price with no issues or accidents. Just needs to be able to pass smog in Cali. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
You should be more specific. Are you looking for an early Elise with an aftermarket supercharger or the factory SC'd Elise. Big difference in price and performance.

San

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should be more specific. Are you looking for an early Elise with an aftermarket supercharger or the factory SC'd Elise. Big difference in price and performance.

San
Open to both as long as my posts needs are met with smog being able to be passed within Cali.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
There’s an orange 2008 SC on BAT
I have no affiliation with the auction

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's unlikely to pass smog check.

I'm actually in the middle of supercharging my 06 Exige, and am concerned with it passing smog. I sourced all the parts from an 08 S240 to do a retrofit.

With an Elise, your only CARB legal option is the factory supercharger. (which lotus did sell as an aftermarket kit as well).

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I opened a conversation with you (I am assuming a conversation is like a private message - I don't go to forums often). I may be interested in selling one of my 2011 Lotus Elise SCs. Ardent Red. 1 of 8 (1 of 2 with factory Black Pack). Contact me if interested. Passed California smog twice (once when I purchased it and once after owning it for two years). Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts