The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been on the hunt for an Elise the last few months. Watching all the sales sites, missing out on good ones by a few days/weeks and bidding on a few on BATS while watching the final bid go crazy high. There doesn’t seem to be as many up for sale as usual, most likely due to Covid. I figure I might have a better chance if I throw out what I’m looking for in case someone who doesn’t have a for sale post is willing to part with one.

Preferences below but open to options:

-2005-2007
-Under 30k miles
-Clean Title
-Aubergine Purple, Laser Blue, Nightfall Blue, Magnetic Blue, Polar Blue, Graphite Grey or Storm Titanium.
-Sports or Touring Package with Hardtop but not deal a breaker.

Some modifications are ok

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been on the hunt for an Elise the last few months. Watching all the sales sites, missing out on good ones by a few days/weeks and bidding on a few on BATS while watching the final bid go crazy high. There doesn’t seem to be as many up for sale as usual, most likely due to Covid. I figure I might have a better chance if I throw out what I’m looking for in case someone who doesn’t have a for sale post is willing to part with one.

Preferences below but open to options:

-2005-2007
-Under 30k miles
-Clean Title
-Aubergine Purple, Laser Blue, Nightfall Blue, Magnetic Blue, Polar Blue, Graphite Grey or Storm Titanium.
-Touring Package with Hardtop but not deal a breaker.

Some modifications are ok

Thank you in advance.
Hey there -
I'm not sure where you are, I have an '05 Nightfall Blue w/ Sport and Touring packs, no modifications, 32K miles.
Pics are under Cargal, clean title - let me know if you are east coast or??

·
Administrator
1,507 Posts
Have patience! I had to wait 5-6 months on my WTB but my list of wanted mods was long but it was worth the wait as yours will be too. GLWS!

Reactions: Dadio

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi
I am located in NJ and I had listed my red lotus 06 in the market but took it off as I couldn't just talk myself into selling it.
Feel free to pm me and I can share additional details.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an unmolested, 1-owner, ‘06 in graphite with touring and hardtop, 36k miles (mostly highway, never tracked), that will likely be going up in the next week or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts