The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good luck under 40k. I searched for probably 6-8 months and found that all the low price ones were higher mileage or had damage, etc...might need to re calibrate your expectations a little bit. I bought my 2014 with 16,000 miles for 48k. 45k was where my original autotrader alert was set...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck under 40k. I searched for probably 6-8 months and found that all the low price ones were higher mileage or had damage, etc...might need to re calibrate your expectations a little bit. I bought my 2014 with 16,000 miles for 48k. 45k was where my original autotrader alert was set...
Thanks for the reality check. I don't mind up to 40k miles or even a little more, still think it's unreasonable?

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's the kind of stuff you'll see under 40k. If you're willing to take the risk, go for it! I personally wanted something with less miles and less potential for catastrophic failure.

There were a couple out in California I remember seeing for just over 40, like 42k I think that were around 50-60,000 miles....seems more reasonable based on your criteria. So, if you're patient something might come up. If it doesn't, you should have a little time to save up a few more dollars...

·
Registered
7 Posts
We just purchased a 2014 Evora IPS out of Cali. And it's AWESOME!
There's a play on financing to consider if you're going that way. 5 years and under qualify for better rates.
Rebuilt titles should come with extreme caution. Imo, unless you're a car builder, I'd say clear. Already enough quirkiness built-in from the factory.

Good luck with your search

1 - 7 of 7 Posts