The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an Exige or Exige S project car, with a street legal title. Mileage does not matter. Don’t need to spend a fortune...just looking for something I can put my drivetrain into.

Willing to make a deal based on what you’ve got. Not super picky about paint issues (chips,scratches,etc) but prefer the body to be intact and not cracked or compromised in any way. Hoping to avoid extensive body work but some paint correction is no big deal.

Big bonus if it’s currently drivable, but not a deal breaker if it’s not if the price is right.

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Pray tell, what 'drivetrain'

Elises are more reasonable an common, and there is no real difference in the car

·
Registered
872 Posts
Where are you located? I may have the car for you....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pray tell, what 'drivetrain'

Elises are more reasonable an common, and there is no real difference in the car
I want to do a K24 swap so I don’t necessarily need a car with a working engine and if I have to replace the transmission I may put in a sequential.

I’m just looking for a good car I don’t have to put so much into because it’s low miles or all original.

I’m more concerned with the body and interior being intact and having the ability to title it so it can be driven on the street.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Okay, I am in Melbourne,Florida so not that close. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts