The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as the title says I would like an 07+ Exige with a clean title and no accidents. I welcome cars with some miles on it. I would be willing to fly and road trip the car back to Tampa.(Anything farther than 12-14 hours away is out of my range) My only request is it be a stand out color. I don't mind white, black, grey but would prefer orange, yellow, green, etc.

-Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
I truly wish you the best of luck (and would love to see another Tampa based Exige) but be prepared to expand the range you are looking at to continental US and just ship it back to find the best car, not just the closest. Right now there are 2 members from Florida buying Exiges and driving them back (06 CO from Seattle & 08 PB from Chicago). I spent the better part of a year trying to find a decent Exige in the Southeast too and ended up having to go up to Chicago to find mine.

That being said if you are flexible with your price range everyone here seems to rave about Hayes at Wirewheel down in Vero Beach and they currently have a yellow 07 s with some tasteful mods and under 9k miles for just under $55k. Maybe try to negotiate and sell that CF APR wing they are including in the sale and you might be able to get close to $50k without traveling too far. 2007 Lotus Exige S - | WireWheel.com

There is also an Ardent Red 07 S in Ohio which from experience is about 14-16 hours away that might be worth looking into. 2007 Exige S, Ardent Red. 15k Miles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mods, please close. I found a yellow Exige in Colorado. The deal got finished today and I am flying in to Denver on Saturday to drive my new ride home......1800 miles 😅. Wish me luck! View attachment 1268311
Congrats! Looks like a beautiful 07 S, glad you managed to find one and are willing to travel. Any mods outside the rims? Having just picked mine up in Chicago this past weekend and driven it home I offer you a piece of advice, bring headphones and a pillow. These cars even stock are pretty loud on the highway even with the touring package and the seat after 3-4 hours will start to make your butt go numb. Enjoy the new car!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! Looks like a beautiful 07 S, glad you managed to find one and are willing to travel. Any mods outside the rims? Having just picked mine up in Chicago this past weekend and driven it home I offer you a piece of advice, bring headphones and a pillow. These cars even stock are pretty loud on the highway even with the touring package and the seat after 3-4 hours will start to make your butt go numb. Enjoy the new car!
Thanks! Im excited! I will put headphones on the list lol

Yup bone stock as far as I know!

You live in Tampa?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks! Im excited! I will put headphones on the list lol

Yup bone stock as far as I know!

You live in Tampa?
Yep, I'm up in the Lutz area. Did you join the Lotus owners of Tampa group? They have a Lotus only meet and greet spirited drive and lunch they are setting up next month and seem to setup group drives fairly frequently.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, I'm up in the Lutz area. Did you join the Lotus owners of Tampa group? They have a Lotus only meet and greet spirited drive and lunch they are setting up next month and seem to setup group drives fairly frequently.
Yes! I actually commented on the post. Hopefully we can connect if you're going

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.