The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB Lotus GT - Manual - Carbon Pack

2K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  Catsailr27 
#1 · (Edited)
Eagerly searching for an Evora GT, manual transmission and carbon pack are a must!

Not really looking for a black or grey, the more vibrant the better.

I’d like to keep it between $70k - $90k, but willing to negotiate on a perfect fit. Not super concerned about mileage.

This is the perfect time to unload your Evora while waiting for your Emira :)

If anyone knows someone looking to get rid of one of these, or is trying to themself, let me know!!

EDIT: ok, 70k was maybe unrealistic for a GT 😅 if I can get what I’m looking for between 90-100k, I’d be thrilled.

#4 ·
He did say 70-90. Some of the no frills might be had in that range but carbon pack???? I would think if Evora owners were migrating to Emira they would want to hold off till they got their new car with there being plenty of time left before they start hitting here. GLWS

Reactions: d1zk and 4380r
#9 ·
That would have been a good deal for you as it just squeaked in at your 90K. They will be offered more like I was saying once they have their replacement if going the Emira route. With the uncertainties with delivery time my bet is most will wait but then you should be able to find just what you're looking for. Many Evora owners have stated they're staying with their Evora rather than switch to the Emira.

#11 ·
Actually 4.5% or 4500 max for them

#13 ·
Doing the math on that listing, you can see it was sold new with almost two thousand miles. Given it being featured on the Jay Leno video (a great vid!) As well, this was definitely a demo car, and as such probably sold new for much less than a comparable Evora GT. Nothing wrong with a demo car necessarily, probably has a lot of the first year niggles sorted, but plenty of those demo miles were hard ones.

You could find demo cars for low 90s or high 80s from a dealer when I was looking 9 mos ago, not sure if any of those left now.

#14 ·
I was seeing that as well. Notice how many call them "Executive Demos" No doubt marketing ploy to command higher price. Saw some well north of 100K but loaded.

#16 ·
Executive demo isn’t necessarily a bad thing at all. I spoke to a dealer in Florida about an executive demo and they happily gave me the ECU dump, which showed that the car was babied. Ask for a dump if you’re looking at a demo, it may assuage your concerns and will still sell at a discount.

#17 ·
You're going to be really hard pressed to find a GT with the carbon pack for under $100k, especially after taxes. There was a yellow one for sale out MB Thousand Oaks for $98k, 1500 miles, fully optioned. Looks like it's gone though.

Edit: There is the one that's been around for months - Burnyzz Llc.

They had it listed at $129k. You could probably talk them down as the MSRP on it was $120k, it's used, and it's been on their lot for months. Still I'd be surprised if they went under $108k or so.

#24 ·
I was monitoring that yellow one at mbz Thousand Oaks too, yep gone in a flash. That one at Burnyzz is exactly what I’m looking for. I would even be willing to pay a premium for isotope green. Just concerns me that it has sat for so long.

#28 ·
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.