The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2005 or 2006 Elise in Magnetic Blue. LSD and or traction control are a big plus. The lower the miles the better. I'm pre-qualified for a loan, just waiting for the right car. PM or email me at [email protected]
Thanks, Heath:)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Only 50 2005 Elises were equipped with LSD, unlikely you will find one of those for sale.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 50 2005 Elises were equipped with LSD, unlikely you will find one of those for sale.
Well it's something I can add in later, but the goal for this car is FI so an open diff with lots of power is not optimal. It's just something I'll have to consider in the price... same with a hard top :) but my only real limitations at the moment are no salvage titles, reasonably low miles, and no mechanical/interior/exterior damage. California is preferable but I'm open to out of state purchases as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I saw that one a few weeks ago which is local but 38,000 miles on a supercharger... it's been driven hard ;)

I'd like to start out with a stock platform personally. If it had 20K I'd be all for it but these cars aren't really daily drivers for most of us, so I'm betting it's not a leisurely 40k on the highway :D

·
likes to drive fast
1,127 Posts
Heath you were 4 months late....or maybe I was 4 months too early! I had a gorgeous mag blue 2005 Elise. Sold it earlier this year with under 20k miles. Been a California car since 05. Previous owners and myself took good care of it. Fully loaded. The current curator is in California too. Be patient and you will find one!

Good luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heath you were 4 months late....or maybe I was 4 months too early! I had a gorgeous mag blue 2005 Elise. Sold it earlier this year with under 20k miles. Been a California car since 05. Previous owners and myself took good care of it. Fully loaded. The current curator is in California too. Be patient and you will find one!

Good luck!
Yeah I've got bad timing like that :D Eventually....

Still lookin guys :clap:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a 2005 Elise mag blue with biscuit interior but I am located at the Louisiana Texas Arkansas line...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 17 of 17 Posts