The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got into a situation yesterday where I could have gotten into an accident due to lack of visibility. A rear view camera wouldn't have helped but a passenger side multivex mirror would have.

Anyone have multivex mirrors for sale? Last I heard, the vendor is still having production issues but not issues with accepting payment. I'd like to avoid that. Been there, done that.

Worst case scenario, I'll have to stick on one of those cheapo Pep Boys bubble mirrors.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered mine in November...still waiting. I'm completely baffled that someone has a product that people want, are willing to pay money for, and they take this long to get their equipment up and running. Even if they are having trouble locating a part for their equipment, I would rent some time on someone else's equipment to at least fill my existing orders.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I'm attempting to contact Bob McCord..... I'll let you guys know when I hear from him ( he's the designer ) he might be able to shed some light on the subject.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I ordered some last month thinking they would ship right away.. their receipt did say will ship shortly.. When I inquired as to whether it shipped I got an email simply saying she would start shipping orders the first week in April. Hmmm.. Nothing said about stock, is this a part time job for them? Or are they on vacation etc? Poor way to run a business.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I ordered mine in December.... still waiting. They replied to my first inquiry in January, but never responded to any further messages.

·
Registered
163 Posts
There is a FS post multivex mirrors on this board!:shrug:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts