The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy any 2008 no working airbag.

Anyone has this laying around?

If you like I can return it when I done with it.

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about good airbag? Scratched airbag?... Airbag with scratched silver ring?

Anyone? :confused:

Or anyone has gone in accident with deployed airbag?

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me again.

A LT member sold me one and shipped out on May-29 from Germany. But it was lost.

So, I need another one.

Anyone? :bow:

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was me who sold it.

The package was shipped by DHL Germany, incl. tracking and insurance. The estimated delivery time is >30 days. It was the only affordable shipping option. The other one would have been too expensive (4x more), no realistic relation to the value of the deployed device.

Please be patient a bit more, in worst case I will refund and claim DHL for insurance.

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was me who sold it.

The package was shipped by DHL Germany, incl. tracking and insurance. The estimated delivery time is >30 days. It was the only affordable shipping option. The other one would have been too expensive (4x more), no realistic relation to the value of the deployed device.

Please be patient a bit more, in worst case I will refund and claim DHL for insurance.
Not mean to rush you, but some guys ship me parts from UK by Royal Post, it only takes 5 days.

Why on earth DHL Germany Post ( this DHL is not the same DHL ) take that long :confused:

Normally, it takes 35 days max from HK to Hamburg by vessel for container shipment. I guess Germany Post collects all the mail to HK in a containner than ship out.

Don't worry, I just try to make me :p happier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts