The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one wanting to sell their driving lights or know where I can get a set. Are they only available through dealer parts? Please PM if you have answers to my questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Are they only available through dealer parts?
Dealer parts. When you buy the kit from the dealer, you get the lights, the wiring, the switch panel, even the new grill, all as part of the kit...

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
What is the cost of the Lotus kit?
It's $300 at Lotus Garage - That's about what I paid 4+ years ago at another dealer. Here's a link: Lotus Garage -

The kit is fairly easy to install, and it comes complete, so no trying to piece together a set up. Keep in mind that the driving lights are high intensity DRIVING lights - auxiliary high beams - and not "fog lights" as found on most cars. They come on with the high beams, and really light up the road.

Here's a write up (http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f129/driving-lights-non-prewired-elise-15275/) I did (and other's added to) a couple of years ago on how to install the driving lights. My car was one of the very early ones that didn't have the wiring in the dash for the driving light switch - that changed mid-year on the '05s, and all later cars have the wiring.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Anyone fit non lotus lights to their car yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts