The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have a set of front calipers and a set of aftermarket DBA rotors if you are interested..

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a set ( front and rear)of virtually new Girodisc 2 piece floating rotors. I will measure thickness this morning. Am sure both front/ rear have >25 mm but will measure. These can be shipped in USPS flat rate medium box so shipping is cheap. If you are interested please standby. Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
278 Posts
It won't hurt my feelings if you buy the 2pc rotors, but did you want my calipers and or the rotors? I have a set of 4 dba rotors.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are they new or used, what price are you thinking?
I'd like to get $700 for the calipers and $200 for the rotors, plus shipping. The rotors have maybe 10K of miles and are about 26mm in thickness. I'll have to check again but i think the front calipers have braided lines and some kind of pads (I bought the calipers used but never used them). The front calipers are in very good shape.

I'm getting ready to leave right now, but I can post pictures later.

·
Administrator
1,784 Posts
I'd like to get $700 for the calipers and $200 for the rotors, plus shipping. The rotors have maybe 10K of miles and are about 26mm in thickness. I'll have to check again but i think the front calipers have braided lines and some kind of pads (I bought the calipers used but never used them). The front calipers are in very good shape.

Start a separate post please

·
Registered
99 Posts

Sendt pm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts