The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things are wrapping up on the part-search horizon, but there is one little nagging part that we've been unable to find, even new:

Cover trim for windshield wiper pivot shaft - floating in space above part #4 in this diagram:

I haven't gotten a straight answer as to whether it ships with the wiper arm when it is purchased, but that too is listed on Lotus Garage as 'currently unavailable.' :wallbang:

Anyone have a spare? :sad:

·
Super Moderator
2,845 Posts
I think he is looking for the plastic cover that hinges up to access the attachment nut, not a grommet. Is it possible to find one from another car that will work?

Bump to get you this last part.. It is going to be great to see this project turn into a driving car again. :up:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Contact keinayo or bear01011.

I've used both to source parts and they may have this floating around.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the bump, Dan.

It sounds like keinayo has what I need and is including it as a bonus with some other goodies recently purchased.

So, thanks kverges - but hopefully I've secured what I need!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Kudos to Yoram (keinayo), thats great man, I love seeing LOTUS owners helping each other out. I cant wait to come up to your place for a little shopping trip. I keep getting tied up with other stuff but I'm gonna clear a day real soon and come see you before all the good parts are gone.

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Yea man, when are you coming by for the wheels you wanted?

Kudos to Yoram (keinayo), thats great man, I love seeing LOTUS owners helping each other out. I cant wait to come up to your place for a little shopping trip. I keep getting tied up with other stuff but I'm gonna clear a day real soon and come see you before all the good parts are gone.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Pick whatever day is the best for you from sunday the 2nd thru thursday the 6th and I'll make the trip. Its time for me to stop putting this off. I'm gonna hate driving the minivan up there instead of the Lotus but I can haul alot more home that way. PM me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts