The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

WTB: One part left to finish the project!?

924 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Addictedto 
#1 ·
Things are wrapping up on the part-search horizon, but there is one little nagging part that we've been unable to find, even new:

Cover trim for windshield wiper pivot shaft - floating in space above part #4 in this diagram:

I haven't gotten a straight answer as to whether it ships with the wiper arm when it is purchased, but that too is listed on Lotus Garage as 'currently unavailable.' :wallbang:

Anyone have a spare? :sad:

See less See more
#3 ·
I think he is looking for the plastic cover that hinges up to access the attachment nut, not a grommet. Is it possible to find one from another car that will work?

Bump to get you this last part.. It is going to be great to see this project turn into a driving car again. :up:

#4 ·
Contact keinayo or bear01011.

I've used both to source parts and they may have this floating around.

#8 ·
Kudos to Yoram (keinayo), thats great man, I love seeing LOTUS owners helping each other out. I cant wait to come up to your place for a little shopping trip. I keep getting tied up with other stuff but I'm gonna clear a day real soon and come see you before all the good parts are gone.

#10 ·
Pick whatever day is the best for you from sunday the 2nd thru thursday the 6th and I'll make the trip. Its time for me to stop putting this off. I'm gonna hate driving the minivan up there instead of the Lotus but I can haul alot more home that way. PM me

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.