The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I had an 05 Elise and MISS it! I am in Portland, OR. Let me know what you have, please.

I also have a 99 Carrera, silver on black, with brand new transmission (the 99's apparently had issues with the transmission), 56k miles, just had the 60 k checkup done with the new transmission to trade, if interested.

Thanks-rob

[email protected]

·
Registered
772 Posts
Talk to Steve (aka - RugbyDuck) he has 2 of them. -poke- :up:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 05 black mica with red leather interior - flawless - 15 k miles - forced to sell due to moving - sucks - love this car more than anything - let me know if you are still looking
Brooke

·
Registered
47 Posts
2005 CO in Seattle to be for sale

I have a 2005 Chrome Orange Elise with under 7,000 miles on it in Seattle that I'm planning to sell. I haven't yet listed it yet but selling it is probably inevitable...I love the car but basically only drive it 10 minutes a day to and from work and it a waste (although still awesome :cool:).

It has the touring package, a matching hardtop, and the following upgrades:

• Powdercoated black sport wheels
  • Larini Eurostyle exhaust from Sector 111 installed 3 months ago (two tips on either side of the license plate, also still have the stock version)
  • Sector 111 anondized blue aluminum radiator (lighter and more reliable than the plastic stock version)
  • Professionally installed radar detector/jammer ($1000 just to install...blows the Valentine 1 away)
  • Polk speakers
  • Sirius S100 professionally installed
  • Sector 111 lidbone
  • Sector 111 carpet buttons
  • Zenon headlights professionally installed
  • Odyssey 680 battery (much lighter than stock)
  • Cup holder
The car has never been on a track except for one driver training class at Pacific Raceways.

I can send pics if someone is interested. Will probably post it on ET as well in the next couple of weeks, once I get around to it.

Would consider offers in the $35,000 range.

Send me an e-mail if you're interested - I don't check ET very often but check e-mail daily ([email protected]).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts