The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005-2006. Looking for a chrome orange elise in excellent condition. This is not a "looking for cheap good deal high 20k" thread :)

If it's NOT in excellent condition that's OK too, but then priced accordingly. Looked at too many cars with chips and cracks and missing parts and cracked clams or stripped down base models at premium prices with higher mileage. will pay the premium For a premium car. will pay the average price for a average car

Would also consider these colors:

Krypton green
Aspen white

Serious buyer. Cash in hand. Ready for immediate pickup or delivery. Will buy anywhere in us 48.

Steve DOT pwcli @ gmail DOT com

Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats! Welcome. Prepare to smile from ear to ear... well once your snow clears!

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5 days :)

Good effort!!
I can't explain to you the importance that a quick WTB ad played in the role of me finding my dream car... in just a few days.

I was about to "settle" for a car that had 41k miles and some chipping and scratching and petty small things that bothered me... i searched ebay, autotrader, every single city of craigslist, and ever car listed on this forum...

THEN, i post this WTB ad as a last ditch effort and 3 gentleman e-mailed me with GORGEOUS cars that are time warp garage queens that blew me away. then i actually had to choose between two cars torn between which one was more beautiful. I believe the owners plan to list the cars here in the spring, so expect two stunning Chrome Orange cars to come on the market with 7500 miles and 14,xxx miles. Never tracked cars adult owned, they were incredible...

the one i "SETTLED" with ... :D:D:D:D:D Krypton Green with 9,xxx miles clean clear stunning getting all my insurance and paperwork in order as i type this and hope to pick it up in a few days :coolnana::nanner:

Me and the girl lay in bed talking about Lotus's now, we go out to dinner talking about HIDs and Superchargers, and i let her watch the Bachelor on TV while i read this forum lmao

·
Supporting Vendor
499 Posts
Congrats on the Elise! Best line I've read of the day:

Me and the girl lay in bed talking about Lotus's now, we go out to dinner talking about HIDs and Superchargers, and i let her watch the Bachelor on TV while i read this forum lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts