The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone upgrading from or otherwise willing to part with their '06 and up Probax seats? Biscuit leather wanted, will make good offer for as-new condition.

(Just sat in Probaxes for the first time; for my body build they're perfect and vastly better than my '05 seats.)

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Anyone upgrading from or otherwise willing to part with their '06 and up Probax seats? Biscuit leather wanted, will make good offer for as-new condition.

(Just sat in Probaxes for the first time; for my body build they're perfect and vastly better than my '05 seats.)
By Probax, are you referring to the seats standard in the Exige and included in some limited edition Elise's?

Or are you simply referring to the better padded standard 06 and later Elise seats?

If you're looking for the Exige style seats, finding those in biscuit will be very, very tough, if possible at all. Until this MY all Exige interiors were black...either cloth or leather. This year you could order different colors.

The seats I believe came in special edition Elises (California? 72D?) but are in color schemes specific to the special model.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I'd like to beg to differ. I miss my 2005 seats. I've got them in storage and upgraded to heated probax seats from Hangar111. It's nice to have the lumbar adjustment. I preferred heat over comfort though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts