The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Agreed with smash, I have never found better wheels than these, price/performance/finish wise. The last high dollar wheels I had were Fikse FM10's on a 911 turbo @ 800+ a wheel, and the Racs still had them beat finish and weight wise.

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
Better offsets. Better widths. Better quality. Good resale. Designed for the car.
+ 1000

these wheels are the sh*t. I've had them on for a couple weeks, unfortunately they are silver and not black...but damn they look good. I only wish they were 8.5" for the rear. I saved 8 lbs with this new set with 245/17 over the stock LSS wheel setup.

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
Where'd you get yours from?
I"d be interested in what sizes you found also.
What makes Lotus Cup wheels worth so much extra $$$ ?
i bought the RACs from sector111. 16x7 and 17x8 only. And only available in silver. (if you want black, you have to paint or powdercoat - which I'll do later)

I don't think the cup wheels are worth the extra money. They're heavier and I'm not really fond of the design.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I was looking into maybe either Volks, or SSR Type C-RS. 17x7.5 and 18x8 seem like a good idea for street wheels because there are so many more tire options available.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts