The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pair of A048's in 225/45/17 in any kind of decent condition with tread. Let me know if you have a pair you want to get rid of. Just need 2-3/32nd's. PM me

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have my old A048s they are at MSR in my garage. They are pretty toast but you you can have them they may work for a little while.m I will be at The Drivers Edge all week end if you want to drive out there you can look at them PST could even mount them for you. While you wait you can go for a ride with me on the track! I have all the Jacks and tools neccessary

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have my old A048s they are at MSR in my garage. They are pretty toast but you you can have them they may work for a little while.m I will be at The Drivers Edge all week end if you want to drive out there you can look at them PST could even mount them for you. While you wait you can go for a ride with me on the track! I have all the Jacks and tools neccessary
PM sent, that sounds like a plan. I hope they have decent tread and are just not as fast at the track cause they're heat cycled. I'm down to the secondary rubber on the rears close to the cords and will have to daily drive it for about a month so rain would be BAD with the current tires.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These tires have almost no track time. I think just a session or two when I first got the car. I replied to your PM hope to see you at the track!
Sweet so they have plenty of tread left? If so I'll definitely call you tomorrow AM.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You might call the Lotus shop in Dallas. I just had mine replaced because they were at the wear indicators. They usually keep the old tires but I dont know what they do with them. I would bet they have quite a few.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You might call the Lotus shop in Dallas. I just had mine replaced because they were at the wear indicators. They usually keep the old tires but I dont know what they do with them. I would bet they have quite a few.
You mean the dealership?

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I would give you my old ones but they're pretty much bald, sorry.

xtn

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would give you my old ones but they're pretty much bald, sorry.

xtn
No problems, I'm researching street tires and may just get a full set and get rid of these A048's once and for all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts