The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Too many, don’t care.
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a rear upper and lower control arm. Driver or passenger side will do just fine but they can't be bent in the slightest! I don't need hardware. I just need them for mock-up purposes.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I need a rear upper and lower control arm. Driver or passenger side will do just fine but they can't be bent in the slightest! I don't need hardware. I just need them for mock-up purposes.

Hello Pooter,

Should you be interested in purchasing new, please keep us in mind. All you need to do is visit
My Lotus Garage and send in your VIN along with a brief description of the parts you are looking for. And we will be more then happy to help you out! Also we will no be undersold, should you find a part cheaper elsewhere we will meet and beat their delivered price.

Thanks,
M.Williams
MyLotusGarage.com

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I'm swapping an upper tonight. It might be straight, but more likely ever so slightly bent. I'm swapping it due to a suspicious dimple in the arm. I'll compare it to new after I pull it. Free if you want to give it a shot.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Nevermind. It's bent pretty good. Still yours if you want to try to straighten it.

FYI. Anyone with Nitron shocks might want to check their bump stop length, because Nitron certainly doesn't.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts