- front driver a-arms
- rear driver a-arms
- rear driver upright/hub

You can e-mail me directly at [email protected]
Thanks - Joel

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Im almost positive that britishrecycling.com has the rear subframe. Theyre here in Sacramento CA

Specialized British Recycling‎
11315 Dismantle Ct # 2
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
(916) 638-7575

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking!!!!

Come on...somebody out there has to have the rear subframe for an Elise!!!!!

I really want to finish my car and drive it....please provide me with some information or leads on the parts I need.

Joel
[email protected]
570-262-1018

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Come on...somebody out there has to have the rear subframe for an Elise!!!!!

Joel
[email protected]
570-262-1018
Hi Joel,
Probably not much help, but I do have a rear subframe that was damaged in a rear end collision. Bent in one place and dented in another. I actually thought it was OK.

If you want, I'll take some pics and you can decide.

BTW, these things ship on a skid, I saw my replacement one come in. Not a UPS type thing. FYI.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Hey Joel,

You racing that thing yet? Or is that why you need some parts?

Best of luck this season.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!

This is crazy...I can't believe nobody has a rear subframe anywhere in the USA!!!! Please help me find one!

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
This is crazy...I can't believe nobody has a rear subframe anywhere in the USA!!!! Please help me find one!
I'm surprised you're so surprised! It's not like you're talking about an exhaust or slightly used set of tires. Why would anyone have an extra rear subframe laying around? The only reason would be if it were damaged and they held onto the part, but usually they're a loss at that point. I'd be pleasantly shocked if you find one. Your best - and probably, only - shot is a dealer, IMO.

Give SCC a call - 310 838-5551 and speak to Steve. Who knows, maybe they have one that's not too bad off, or they can keep an eye out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So many people crash these things at track days etc (some not covered by insurance).....I just assummed there would be parts laying around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts