The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm ready to purchase a 2005/2006 red or black Elise. I'm in Chicago, looking to purchase a car between $30,000 and $35,000 depending on condition and balance of warranty.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
my guess is...loan saw that he just posted and replied fast...the first post was from 6-7 days ago..what are the odds they were both reading the old post and replied at the same time..

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
Hmmmm... Max'sDad posts at 3:56 that he got one, Loanshark posts at 3:57 that he has one available.

I'll let you play Sherlock Holmes and take a guess at what happened.
Rich, you are absolutely correct. But Cory doesn't like me personally. Here is the PM we exchanged.

cory1000 said:
im (and lots of others) sick of your ****ty ass comments about "non-colors" and "banging" under age girls or commenting on every ****ing thread when its not needed half the time..keep your ****ing opinions to yourself, you have only been on here months and post more them members who have been on here for years...people like you are what is bringing this board down...
loanshark said:
Not sure if this is personal, or if you have something to say to me. If you do, please say so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts